Finding the right outfit and makeup to match can be tricky (no pun intended); so take a look at these bargain beauty products to fit the theme of Halloween. With a range of products for your hair, face, and nails, they might just make picking an outfit to match a little less frightening…
- Shimmer and vibe with this cosmic, multi-use holographic stick from Milk Makeup. Meteorite powder and twilight pearls give skin an iridescent glow; so you’re always in your best light for Halloween night.
- The best way to look Halloween-esque? Of course just layer on some black lipstick, from Lime Crime, to look striking and spooky all at once.
- Don’t ever think you’ve outgrown Claire’s accessories because this could give your hair just the Halloween edge it needs. Cheap and fun, this iridescent glitter hair spray is the perfect quick-fix and finishing touch to your outfit.
- If glitter spray isn’t enough for you, Bumble and Bumble offer the ultimate Halloween hair spray. Dare to apply this black hair powder for a bold and daring look.
- If stick on nails are a bit too scary for your Halloween look, why not try this Dirty Baby dark shimmering polish alternative. It works brilliantly as the finishing detail your outfit might need to make it just that extra bit spooky.
- For those of you who do dare to wear falsies for the night, why not choose this fun but simple House of Holland set…the perfect match to any spooky outfit.
- Try out this Barry M Glitter Rush Body Glitter available in both Snow Globe Silver and Desert Bronze as shown here. More is more!– Ellen Price