Flo’s Top 5:
1. Look of the week: I love this look, it feels both chilled and formal.
As I straighten my hair almost every day I find this stops my hair getting frizzy with the humid weather and it protects my hair from the heat.
I’m literally loving all the pieces in this collab, this jacket in particular.
5. Song of the week:
Zayn Malik’s new album has been on repeat for me this week and it’s managed to (miraculously) get my through my deadlines. My favorite song on the album is TiO.
Victoria’s Top 5:
1.Bit of a throwback, but I’ve chosen this as my look of the week as it’s classic, casual and cool.
2. Jane Iredale Mineral Powder: It helps clear complexion whilst you’re wearing it. What more could you want?
3. Yellow Raincoat: Having just got myself one of these classic coats, I can vouch that they are worth every penny. It’s the most waterproof coat I’ve ever purchased as well as being incredibly noticeable, which in my books, is no bad thing.
4. Sam Edelman shoes: So cool and actually surprisingly comfortable.
5. Song of the Week: Chairlift, Moth to a Flame
A good, catchy, light-hearted tune.
Rosie’s Top 5:
1.Tanya’s Look from the most recent Students Off Duty post
Tanya’s combination of tailored trousers and Adidas trainers makes for the perfect casual yet put together look.
2. COS x Hay Collaboration: Minimalist fashion retailer, COS, have teamed collaborated with Swedish furniture designer, Hay, to come up with a small collection of home interiors including stationery, trinkets and home furnishings.
3. Emily Coxhead ‘You’re Doing Great’ Sticker Pack: Manchester based designer, Emily Coxhead, has created a sticker back perfect for every day achievements.
4. Topshop Pleated Midi Skirt: A perfect winter to spring transitional piece
5. The Last Shadow Puppets New Album: Alex Turner and Miles Kane have teamed up once again to release their second album together ‘Everything You Come To Expect’. Perfect for listening to during deadline week.
Disclaimer: Concrete Catwalk does not take responsibility for any damage done to your bank balance.
Now go shop!
Have a great week!